Re: [DML] buying a delorean for tall person

Re: [DML] buying a delorean for tall person

 I'm 6' 3" also and it doesn't bother me any sitting in the car for long
periods of time.
My suggestion would be to find one and just drive it around for a little bit and see
what you
think. You might also consider what you are buying the car for, Daily driver or just
something
to take out on the weekends or whenever. If you think that it is a little small
inside then it might
not be a good daily driver but if your getting it just for fun then it should be fine
for you. In case
your wondering about mine, it's not a daily driver.

Jason #5903