Re: Car won't Shut Off

This is not a common problem in Deloreans. I would start with the
ignition switch, maybe it has damaged contacts in it allowing the
current to continue to flow after it has been turned off. There is
always the possiblity that the wiring in your car has been modified,
maybe a remote starter was installed and is malfuntioning? This could
be a serious safety concern. A temporary shut-off measure would be to
trip the inertia switch, killing the fuel pump. It won't shut
everything down but it will stop the motor.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757