Grady Shocks and DMC Garden Grove

I drove down to LA last weekend to have my car raised back up. I had it
lowered earlier this year (springs cut all around), but it was just too
much for daily driving. So I took it down to have stock rear springs, PJ
Grady lowering front springs, and the new PJ Grady shocks installed.

There was a bit of a mixup as to when I needed the parts and when I needed
to get back up to the Bay Area. To make a long story short, I showed up to
take the car and the parts weren't put in yet. (That's a long story, but
in the end it was simply a case of poor communication on everyone's part).
Don and his amazing team were able to take out the springs and shocks and
install the new springs and shocks and have me on the road in an hour and
a half.

The ride back was great. It wasn't really until today when I went back to
work that I got to drive the roads that I drive every day. It's not really
until you drive on familiar roads that you see the difference that the PJ
Grady performance suspension setup makes. It's such an amazing ride. It's
like a brand new car. I highly recommend the Grady parts.

-Christian