Problem closing door (warped???)

Hello everyone,

Since replacing the inner door seals on my car I've noticed the
Driversside door doesn't close the way it is supposed to.
Now before anyone starts blaming the seal; if I remove it I still
have the same problem, so the seal has nothing to do with it.
I just didn't notice before because of the previous seals being
worn and causing the door to require more closing force.

My problem is that the door seems to be warped; the "roof" seems
to be twisted (not visible), cuasing the "side" to come down too
far rearward. When closing the door the rear doorguide hits the
body around the strikerpin, unless I push the door forward while
pulling it closed. If I don't do so the front latch doesn't engage
fully, so I get alot of wind-noise AND I get a wet left knee when
driving through rain: the door leaks.

As you can see on www.vdwouw.demon.nl/strikerpin.jpg there are some
white markings where the SS has scuffed the GRP (?).

Does anyone have even the faintest idea on how to solve this???
Pleas let me know; this is not only annoying, but it can't be good
for the car either...

Thanks in advance,

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...