Clutch is working again!

Well, I did what most would consider either impossible or just stupid. After
poping the clutch fork back into place last night, I figured I would remove
the slave cylinder to inspect the damage to it. Today I did remove it, and
completely dismantled it. After cleaning it all out, I put it back together
again, and jury-rigged a link to the clutch fork. I filled the system back
up and did a semi-bleed, and I can move the car around again. I can go through
all gears like new. I still plan on just parking the car for the rest of the
year then replacing the entire clutch in winter or spring, but I would really
like to also drive it to the Minnesota fall get-together. I will order trailing
arm shims and put them on my loose bolt next week. This just goes to show you
how intelligent the car really is. Once it figured out I found the problem
with the trailing arm, it allowed me to fix it easily and inexpensively. I've
uploaded a picture of my dismantled slave cylinder to the files section. I
suspect that the push-rod for the clutch fork is not stock, and is somthing
the previous owner put in probably when replacing the slave cylinder. I've
uploaded another picture to the files section, this one shows all of the components
in the slave cylinder including the strange push-rod. As always, comments are
appreceated. And perhaps this time I WILL stop posting all of these comments.
Heh.

Here is the slave cylinder...