Re: DMC Sunshade rocks!

I agree, the sunshade is great! I've never had any dificulties in
getting the top to stay on. The elastic that's sewn into the top
corners has never come off, even on windy days. I always put the
shade on like this:

1. Open both doors, and raise the windshield wipers.
2. Latch the elastic straps on the bottom onto the striker pins.
3. Slide the top corners of the cover around the windshield corners.
4. Pull the bottom of the cover as far down on te glass as possible.
5. Pull the sides out to tighten.
6. Put the wiperblades down, and THEN close the doors.

Takes a little more time than a traditional sunshade, but it is worth
it! And, if you really want to keep you car it coolest, park it east-
west. That way the sunshade will protect the front, and the louvers
will cover the back.

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxx> wrote:
<SNIP>
...To keep cool in the mean time, I decided to order one of the
custom fit
> window shades from DMC Houston. Let me say this.....IT MAKES A BIG
> DIFFERENCE!
<SNIP>