Re: [DML] Winner of the Gold DeLorean

Question: The picture of the gold DeLorean on Joe's
website indeed looks like the last car, vin 20105,
since it was supposedly the only one with the
camel-colored interior (right?). But the description
makes it sound like it was the one from Snyder Bank.
I thought the Snyder Bank D was one of the two AMEX
cars (with gray or black interior, I'm not sure).
This web site with pictures of the gold Snyder
Delorean shows the interior being either black or gray
(hard to tell with the lighting...looks black to me).

http://bigtexas.com/dmc/

Is the AMEX car still in Snyder or, if it is gone,
where is it? The pics on Joe's website don't look
like they are of the same car.

Curious minds want to know.

Al

[duplicate quote snipped by moderator]