RE: [DML] Fuse question

It is ALWAYS a bad idea to install a fuse that is higher that what was
there previously unless you know every piece of wire and connection in
the circuit is good for the higher rating.

If for some reason you sustain 14.5A for a extended period of time on
the circuit, and the wires are only rated for 10A... you got yourself a
fire!

Maybe someone else on the list is more familiar with that circuit than
I, and confirm if (or not) the wires and connections can handle 15A.