Re: strange looking spoiler

I can't tell for sure, but I've seen the same style spoiler on other
DeLoreans before. It bolts onto the louvers above the grills. It
looks nice from a distance, but it's curved, and looks a little out
of place next to the straight slats of the louvers. The tips of the
spoiler curve down and forward a bit. I don't know for sure what car
it's from, but it reminds me of the type found on modern Mustangs.

As for the red behind the door seals. It looks like either a rope, or
solid state strip lighting. An original idea for lighting I'd say! I
would imagine it looks very nice at night.

More important is the engine comartment. It looks like theres a bit
of rust on the cover, and the metal piece which holds the cover up.

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Walter" <Whalt@xxxx> wrote:
> Another DeLorean just came up for auction on eBay, and this one has
a really
> unique looking front spoiler that is definitely not OEM. From the
photos,
> it looks pretty good. Can anyone say anything about it?
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&item=594619205&