Fuel Line Leak

I have two questions for the group.

I had just put a couple of bucks of fuel in the D and went for a dive when I smelled a very strong fuel smell. As I pulled over, I noticed a leak coming from under the front of the car. As I headed home rather quickly, I removed the panel to access the fuel tank and noticed the orange fuel line had two slices in it where the leak was coming from. It only leaks with the car running. The question I have is whether or not that orange colored fuel line is under any pressure since it looks rather easy to replace or are their any "unknowns" I need to be aware of when I go to replace it? Remember, you are dealing with someone not mechanically inclined!

Second, ever since I took apart my mode switch to have it stop hissing, I no longer get any airflow out of the car (no vent or AC). The blower works but no air at all. The vents are all open. Any thoughts?

Thanks for all the help.

Mark D.
16728