Re: [DML] Brushed stainless finish

To: Joe and the List,

The closest example of a polished DeLorean I've seen is at:
www.delorean.co.uk

Click on ENTER
Then, CLUB GALLERY
Check out picture # 21.

Or click on MEMBERS CARS
The beautiful example of a DeLorean is Chris Nicholson's DeLorean.

In my hummble opinion a DeLorean polished to a perfectly smooth
mirror finish would look awesome but would be a hazard on the road
since it would reflect sunlight in all directions.

Mark R. Vanyo
VIN # 02261
Lic OUTATYM
Seattle, WA

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Jack The Stripper <motti@xxxx> wrote:
This raises an interesting question. Has anyone ever seen a DeLorean
that has had it's entire stainless skin polished to a mirror finish
or even heard of any existing?

Joe