Re: [DML] Sunstar's 1/18 DeLorean Model

I ordered the DeLorean model within minutes after the moderator forwarded
the original post on this topic from the DML. I since received only an
order confirmation e-mail and nothing about any delays or problems.

I suppose that perhaps they had a few in stock and I was one of the lucky
ones to get one of these. Either that or they just didn't get around to
sending me a back order notice. I'll report back if or when I get the
model.

I'm already planning on making a miniture license plate for it. The one on
my big DeLorean says WATSDAT cuz that is what most people say when they see
the car. So the miniture one is going to say MINIDAT. Sort of like Dr.
Evil's MiniMe. A little humor for the shows. :)

Walt Tampa, FL