New Delorean commercial!

I just returned from a local cruise night and met a person who claims
his son, who works on commercials, recently worked on a commercial
shoot with John Delorean promoting his new car! I can only assume this
man was telling the truth as I don't know what reason he would have to
lie. If this IS true then watch for it to come out soon as when people
spend the kind of bucks involved they generaly go all the way and have
the funds needed to air the commercial. If anyone in the list sees it
please try to videotape it to share with the rest of the list. I
believe if JZD really does pull off getting another car into
production then the value of the ORIGIONAL Delorean will jump up only
because the new one will cost much more than what used "D"'s are going
for now so they will look like bargains!
David Teitelbaum