DeLorean Gold Portfolio book

I have seen a lot of good things mentioned about the DeLorean Gold Portfolio
book in the DML archives. There are a couple of other things that I would
like to know:

Is this book still available new from any established book retailer?

How many editions of this book were printed? I get the impression that
later copies were printed as new material to include became available. Is
this true or is it just a wrong assumption on my part?

What is (was) the suggested retail price of this book, and what is a used
copy worth now?

Walt Tampa, FL