Re: [DML] Re: Highest price for Stainless Steel Illusion?

Re: [DML] Re: Highest price for Stainless Steel Illusion?

I will have a copy for sale for $250 at the Products Fair at Run 11 -- De
Lorean Cruise-In in Gainesville, Georgia, on Saturday, September 15, 2001.
My copy has the dust jacket and the book is in pristine condition.

Also, I will have a variety of other De Lorianna for sale.
Stop by and say hello.

Run 11 is this year's regional convention of De Lorean owners.
Yes, you are all invited!!!!!!!!

For full details on Run 11, visit: http://dmc.tv/
--
Aldo Buono, Past President, De Lorean Midatlantic, Philadelphia,
Pennsylvania

Eastern Regional Run 11, Gainesville, Georgia, September 15-16, 2001.
Eastern Regional Run 12, Memphis, Tennessee, June 13-16, 2002.

"If you are going to build a time machine into a car,
why not do it with some style!"