Re: Windowswitches (was Rear de-mister switch)

--- In dmcnews Bob Rodgers wrote:
> Also, one of my window switches died. I remember there was a Saab
> look-alike mentioned in the newslist a while ago. I'll check
> archives, but anyone have specifics about it?

It was a MIRROR-switch from a Saab 900 that would just about fit
and could be rewired to work on a DeLorean. Hank Eskin
discovered this and did this conversion, have a look at message
17131, or on the web: http://www.eskin.net/saabswitch.html

The WINDOW-switches allmost matched those of a Renault Clio (see
message 6918). There used to be a picture in the Files-area, but it
seems to have been removed...

Over two years ago (message 1392) someone mentioned a LIT set of
switches from a 1983 Renault Fuego, but I haven't been able to find a
decent picture of those switches...

I read somewhere that DMC Houston is working on reproduction switches
and I think John Hervey (SpecialTauto.com) sells rebuilds.

That's all I could find in about 5 minutes,
Good luck!

JAN van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000