Finally got #2196 running!

Well, I worked on fuel tank contamination last two weeks, cleaned
tank and replaced everything in it. Also flushed lines, now it runs
but has 2 problems. When you start it it idles smooth, but once you
touch the gas pedal it will not return to normal idle, it surges with
puffs of black smoke on every surge cycle. I checked the idle switch
and it seems to be ok.
The other problem I have is when I drive around the block a couple
of times (2 footed because of idle surging) the 3rd time around the
vehicle will die and not restart for about 10 minutes. It will just
crank. It has been doing this regularly, next time it happens I'll
try to see if I'm loosing spark. (It usually will restart by the time
I start poking around).
I've been looking at some of the older posts and have seen reference
to Delorean Motor Centers' instructions for cleaning the fuel
injection components, but have not been able to find the instructions
themselves. If anybody has this, please E-mail them to me.
I'm a domestic driveability tech, this bosch set up is STRANGE!
George R. Radomski
Vin #2196