Car show manners

I've been to numerous car shows and I've only had 1 kid sit in the car
withour my permission. I find that people are very respectful of my car
and the only "problem" (which isn't really a problem) is that people
have some intense need to have to touch the metal panels to really
believe they are not painted or coated. I don't mind at all and tell
people to touch it. I have my SS spray cleaner ready to wipe up finger
prints!

It helps people get a better feel for the car and it gives you a chance
for people to see how you clean your car.....which is one of the most
posed questions. Car shows are great, I've made a sign that sits in
the engine bay that reads "I'm a Peugot Renault Volvo V-6, not a Ford or
Chevy!" This eliminates the other most asked question!!!

Tom
#005732 MT