Re: minimum orders

westiething@xxxx writes:

> I tried to order them from the closest DeLorean Parts place but
> >they didn't want to be bothered unless my order was ove $25.00 . What's
> that
> >about?!

For starters, even if you only order one thing, know exactly what you want,
and are off the phone (toll free- they're paying) in just a few minutes, it
takes a certain amount of time and money to answer the phone, pack it, etc.
But realistically, often we need to ask questions, and that takes a lot
longer. Sometimes we ask questions, like how to get our window back on
track, then say "Thanks!" and buy nothing, like I did with Rob Grady this
week. So a minimum order is common in any business that ships. Or an added
fee. One of the companies my business buys from upped their minimum to $500.
per delivery... (their truck.) It's a reasonable request, even if it is
inconvenient at times. I sometimes add on an oil filter to go over the 25 if
it's just a small order, or wait until I need more stuff. Keep a needs list
... you'll get to $25. soon enough.

Wayne A. Ernst
DMCTech Group