Re: [DML] Twin Turbo Delorean 4 sale

Hello,
I went to the 28th St. Dan Pfieffer dealership today and saw the D that
is sitting in the showroom. The D in the picture is not the twin turbo but a
VERY nice DeLorean. I was very surprised when I recognized the vin #. This
car was previously owned by a gentlemen who collects Ferraris here in
Rockford Michigan. I went to check it out last year when he had it for sale.
I guess Dan purchased it. That car has around 15k miles and they are asking
$18,500 OBO. it is an exceptionally nice car with no flaws.
Dan Pfiefer himself wasn't around so I did not get a chance to go out
back where he kept the twin turbo D. The salesmen said that when Delores
went under they were selling Delores for so cheap that Mr. Pfizer purchased a
large quantity and continued to sell them for a while. He said he had almost
300 all together. Is that possible?

just wanted to let you know that there are 2 for sale

David
6286