From: nickbrom@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2001 12:43 AM
Subject: [DML] Windshield washers

For the first time since purchasing my Delorean, I hit the "washer"
button. Much to my suprise, I got a single spray of fluid straight up
in the air in the middle of the windshield.

Question: In the parts manaul, it looks as though there is only one
washer nozzle. Is this true? And what can you folks tell me about the
mounting of the tubing and nozzle? I have ordered the parts I need (I
think), but I'm not sure of the installation since I have no other
d's to reference to.

Thanks!

Nick
VIN 3092