Re: anyone get their bras back from Colgan?

Re: anyone get their bras back from Colgan?

In a message dated 7/31/01 10:41:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time, dherv10@xxxx
writes:

> Colgan was waiting to get them all back so they could run the batch all
> at one time. I sent back 4 to be redone. Should be next week or so.

That's what they told me. I talked to them about a week ago, and they hoped
to have them done by the end of last week. Ours is such a small run order,
they couldn't stop and go with each one that came in.
For those wondering what this is about, this year's limited edition run of
Colgan Custom nose bras mistakenly came through without the word De Lorean
embossed on the front. Colgan has taken them back for embossing. We should
see them any time now

-Wayne A. Ernst
vin 11174.