Re: [DML] Advice

At 06:58 PM 7/31/01 +0000, you wrote:
Hi There

I'm sure this problem has been dealt with many times, but if someone
could point me to the relative thread I would much appreciate it.

I think it may come under 'Hot Start' Problem. It goes something like
this. When the car is cold it will start no problem, a little lumpy
at first, but kicks in and runs fine. It'll drive fine. Stop and
start relatively immediately and no problems either. Let it sit for
20 -30 Minutes and try, it kicks in exceptionally briefly and stalls,
and will then refuse to start for at least ten minutes ( like it is
flooded). Can anyone point me in the right direction

Thanks

Nick

For me Nick, it was the fuel accumulator ... replacing it did the trick. I was having the same problem. I could start the car and drive it but if I turned it off it would not restart after it warmed up. .... After it sat for "quite a while" it would restart.

hope that helps ....

Frank Augustine
vin# 4181