SS facias . . . need your help!

It's me again. No, i didn't fall off the earth, just had a lot to do
lately. I've recently moved, and am just now getting settled in. My
web page has become a casualty of neglect as of this too. BUT now
that things seem to be settling down, the car beacons!

A lot has happened with Darren, my fabricator. He has finally gotten
his new machines in and already has my two facias to make templates.
He is planning on making a test pattern out of light steel to get the
final product a working model, however, there is a fork in the road-
cost vs. accuracy.

I personally will do this project even if no one else does so i'm
leaning toward accuracy, but, i'm not Bill Gates either! His
origional idea is still the same as the beginning. to keep the costs
down (estimates remain within 50% of the plastic/rubber ones) they
will be "respectable representations" not perfect copies. He says
they will be very close, but not exact.

Quick pool to all that are truly interested in getting these SS
facias: (aside from the obvious "at least make them look like a
DeLorean piece" which is the goal)

What would be the best?

1. exact copies no matter what the cost.
2. really good to the point that you would have to pull another
DeLorean next to it to tell the differences at a price that will more
that likely be around 50% more than replacements. (my choice)
3. as good as it can for the same price as replacements.

I cannot go any farther in this until I get feedback from those that
may be effected by this choice (i think it only fair those wanting
these have a say). Let me know asap so this won't grind to a halt!

skipper landry
baton rouge,la.
vin #10246

(if your going to be near here on Saturdays, let me know, then stop
by!)