Re: After Market Rims

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Donald Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxx> wrote:
> All: A while back I took the time to locate a set of rims that
> would just bolt on and fit without spacers or any other mods. I
> just checked and they are still available. I was really pleased
> upon seeing them first mounted on my D.

Ok, this is good information. I'm still new at this, but does what you
are saying mean that rims (from this site) that match the specs:

rear: bolt-pattern 4-100mm and offset 20mm
front: bolt pattern 4-100mm and offset 40mm
(see http://www.discounttiredirect.com/wheel_legend.html for legend)

are candidate rims? Rim diameter of course 15" to 17" rear and 14" to
16" front, and rim width approx 8" rear and 6" front (how much wider
would be possible?).

This site has a lot of rims, so maybe there are more that fit. Or have
you skimed the whole website and found the "Konig Monsoon" the only
one to fit front and rear on a DeLorean?

Sacha