Re: Rim replacement anyone?

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, srubano@xxxx wrote:
> Sacha,
>
> Talk to Dan (DanRC30, on this list) he had replaced his rims with
> aftermarket ones. He custom made some spacers to fit behind the rims
> so that they fit perfectly on the car.

Will do, thanks.

I went to the rim-shop today to try to measure up the rims and to our
surprise there was a lot of info 'printed' on the inside of the
standard rim (even including production day). Hopefully this will make
it easier for them to find suitable rims.

We also talked about the spacers to make rims fit but they weren't too
enthousiastic about that. It is better (according to them) to make the
rim fit by adjusting the rim itself.

We'll see.

Sacha