Wiring for alarm/ignition/indicators

I'm installing an alarm in my DeLorean.

I need to splice a few wires to make it work. These are:
1) ignition
2) indicator lights

Which is the easiest way to do this?
Where is it wise to splice the ignition wire? ( I do want the car to start after I've messed with the ignition wire ;-) )

I guess the wires for the indicator lights could be spliced with the wires going from the dim/wiper switch.
What color are these wires (the LH and RH indicators) ?

I have installed the alarm's electronic unit next to the ECU, and the alarm itself in the engine bay. I have drawn the needed wires through the center console, and they are ready to for access right under the steering wheel/ignition.
Is splicing recommended or will sugar cube connectors work better?

Best wishes :)

Stian Birkeland

VIN # 06759