Re: Injector Line Seals

You're best bet is to stop by an auto parts store that specificly
says BOSCH or Volvo supplier. Napa, CarQuest, and other stores will
not have the parts you need. If nothing else, try stopping by a local
Volvo shop to see if they have any extra seals they can sell you. As
far as I know, the seals do not cross-over to anything else. Most
major auto parts stores I've been to don't even have people who've
ever seen a CIS system, let alone stock parts for one.

-Robert
vin 6585

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Jason" <rowejj@xxxx> wrote:

> Hello all,
> Does anyone know if there is a cross reference for
the copper seals for the injector lines?
> I need them pretty quick so I thought if I could go to a Volvo
dealer or to Napa or somewhere today
> and pick them up I could get my car back together tonight. Can
anyone help me?
<SNIP>