British Car Day Show in NJ

Hello,
Just thought I would let everyone know in addition to our club memebrs
about a show next weekend July 29th here in Lavalette, NJ. They usually have
a class for DeLoreans and we should have a good turnout at the show.
Information is below

July 29th 2001 (Sunday)
Positive Earth Drvers Club
4th Annual British Car Day
Lavalette, New Jersey
Contact: Paul Johnson (732)681-1686
Email: ?j5pmkaa@xxxx

Hope to see some you there! For more info on this and other events check the
web site below

DeLorean Mid Atlantic Events
http://hometown.aol.com/dmc3360/dma.html

Gary Gore