[DML]short in fuse #17 circuit

Hey List,

I finally found where the inline fuses are for the radio (they were
both blown), and I used a test light and I was getting power to the light
green wire (gets power when ignition is on), but I still didn't get power to
the purple wire (constant power for memory) so then I checked out the wiring
diagram, and saw that the purple wire gets its power from fuse #17. The fuse
was blown, so I changed it, and then I tried to get the cigarette lighter to
work and the fuse kept blowing. I know what everyone must be
thinking.."jeez...he can put a car together but he can't figure out why a
simple fuse is always blowing?" I'm not really the best at electronics and I
just need some opinions on where to start looking. Thanks in advance for any
help anyone can give me. Thanks!

Later,
Nick
1852
<A HREF="Http://members.aol.com/njp548";>Http://members.aol.com/njp548</A>