low gas light

Hey list,
I have found a distrubitor for the A/C lights. if any one wants their number to order them I have it. they cost $1.94 each.
I also got info from Philips themselves here it is:

The product code for the #12829 is 357939. Please
try Kmart or provide us with your city/state/ & zipcode for automotive
distributors in your area. Our toll free number is 1800 555 0050.

Also I was wondering; Is the "low gas" light suppose to come on when you start up the car like the other lights?
or does it only come on when there is little or no gas?
Thanks!

Ryan- vin.#16301