Euro 2001

This is just an early reminder to the list that the Euro 2001 show at the BMW
plant in Greer, South Carolina is coming up soon. The show will be held on
October 20; there will be other activities on October 19 and 21 as well.

I have contacted the chairman of the event about the possibility of making
the DeLorean the featured marque at next year's show. I haven't heard back
from him yet, but I feel certain we'll need to have a lot of DeLoreans there
this year to make them consider giving us that honor. Last year we had 5
DeLoreans.

For more information on the show, check out their web site at:
www.euroautofestival.com

You can email them at: euro2001info@xxxx

Or call them at 864-814-1078

I'll keep the list posted on what the chairman says about us being next
year's featured marque. Circle October 20, and make plans now to attend!

Brian
VIN 1597