Re: [DML] Hot start problem

John, You said it your self, 95% of the problems is the accumulator. The only
check valve I have sold with out the fuel pump was to a shop who replaced the
fuel pump that a Auto store recommended and they didn't know it needed a
check valve, then the De Lorean owner wonders why he's having acceleration
problems. Your statenments are correct. But: what do you do if you have the
older long neck ver of the fuel pump 954 or 964 with a built in check valve.
It can't be replaced. The 957 has a check valve that can be replaced. The
other way to check the thermo time switch, is to check it for open or closed
in hot or cold water. You can see the different fuel pumps on the site.
John Hervey
http://www.specialtauto.com/fuelsystems.shtml