Chat Sites

Yes, I know about Steve's site and also DMC Houston's. I thought it
proper to ask before accessing DMC Houston's site although I know it's
up and running. James Espey did not give me permission, rather he
stated that Stephen Wynne was planning something along those lines...I
did not pursue it.

However, if there are no chatters the site selection not to chat in
isn't all that important is it!