Hot start

Hello list,

I replaced my acumulator and still had the hot start problem.
Next I got the pressure gauge on the car and all tested fine no loss
of pressure.
Now after looking at the engine I have noticed the full throtle
microswitch is broken so I have disconected it for now.
Also Have adjusted the co mix.
Funny but for the last few times of starting when hot all seems well.
Now when I start up the car starts whithout me touching the throttle
when before on hot starting I had to pump the pedal to get it going
eventuly.

So my question is would a full throttle switch stop the car from
starting?

Any Thoughts Thanks.

Paul UK.741(Was Selling but not now)