triailing arm bolts?

I have had my Delorean for all of 5 days now and have learned that there is a posibility of the trailing arm bolts (where they meet the chassis) sheering causing the unthinkable. Anyway what is the story on this how often does it happen, whos cars, how many miles, under rough driving??? Where do I get better bolts, how much are they, and how imposible are they gonna be to install with out a lift( I do however have good air tools)????

A very worried Casey