[DML] Re: Spares

I take the theory that at least have the most likely parts that may
fail and not take a whole toolbox. If you get stuck most places will
have some tools but they will never have any spare parts for you
except maybe a fuse! A test light is VERY important as is a service
manual. As good as anyone can be with the Delorean I don't think
ANYONE has committed the wiring diaghram to memory with all of the
wire colors! I have found that if the car gets running and then has a
problem on the road many times the problem is electrical (assuming
that the car is reasonably maintained and not abused or neglected).
One of the clubs also in the past handed out tech tips for emergency
repairs, that would be useful too.
David Teitelbaum