Re: front brake calipers

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, orentha@xxxx wrote:
> I had my front brake calipers and master cylinder replaced last
> summer.
> So I took it in and had the brakes tested. And the bleeder screws
in the front calipers are completely stripped out.

Just a little helpful Tip.....

If you do your own front end Lube,take a couple of seconds,and DAB a
little of that front end grease around the Bleeder screws,for the
disk brakes,it keeps them from seizing up, and avoids having the
above problem,a little grease goes a long way.

Claude
000570