Re: stiff steering after 20minutes

It could be a tight steering rack or maybe it just needs to be
relubricated. Also check your tires for the proper air pressure and
lubricate the tie rod ends. If it is really bad and this doesn't help
find a good alignment shop as this is not normal and it indicates a
serious problem which is potentially dangerous to drive with.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, "Arne Hofmann (Beta LAYOUT GmbH)"