Re: Front Facia Removal

At either side, in the center of the black bumper part where it
overlaps the fender just toward the front from the marker light,
there is a stud that is not mentioned in the manual. Sometimes
there's a nut on it, sometimes not. You have to kind o gently pru
the facia away from the fender to disengage the studs.

BTW - if you're really following the manual the hood would be off by
now (step 5). ;-)

Yes, you have to remove the hood. There are about 10 screws under
there that you can't get to any other way. No big deal - get two
friends to hold it and remove the 8 screws at the hinges.

Dave Swingle

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, mrvideosawyer@xxxx wrote:
> I am sure this must have been addressed somewhere but I can't seem
to find the artical on front facia removal. Is there some trick? I
have followed the manual to the letter and it still will not come
off. Does the hood really need to come off? Any help would be
appreciated.