[DML] Re: Michael's Wet feet

Nope, no plywood. Just peel back the carpet and take a look, easier
if you pull the seat out (4 nuts are under the car). The layers are:
The rubber heal thingy, the carpet, some jute padding, and the
fiberglass underbody, i.e. the other side of the bottom of the car.
Nothing fancy, no extra layers. Nothing to rust or rot.

Now I'm guessing that the carpet got really wet once or twice and has
shrunk a little. Let us know what you find.

Dave Swingle