Re: [DML] Re: Cold start valve question

Well - the car was warm from being driven, and would
NOT start... after unplugging the blue connector per
DMCJoe (whom I never even question his advice, as far
as I am concerned anything he says is correct, he has
the knowledge and experience on Delorean's to back it
up), it started, and starts right up with no problem -
so it did something right.

Mike