-----Original Message-----
From: orentha@xxxx [mailto:orentha@xxxx]
Sent:	Friday, July 06, 2001 2:26 PM
To:	dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:	[DML] Re: front brake calipers

I was told that I had to replace the entire calipers because they
could not just replace the striped out screws... That's where the
$250 comes in.
Is it possible to just replace the screws ? or is this place just
trying to get me to spend more money ?

The master cylinder shouldn't be bad cause I had that replaced last
summer.

Thanks.
Jim Teston #15314

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html