Transmission updates...

I've recently come to the conclusion that my car *needs* more power, and I'm investigating engine replacement... I'm looking into higher-revving engines, using the delorean transmission...

I can't seem to find in the archives- what the stock transmission is 'rated' for, HP-wise... Who knows?

Also- I remember that there was someone who replaces transmission parts with beefier, higher quality parts. Who is this mystery person? Also- putting in a higher-revving engine will necessitate changing the axle ratio. Does anyone know if there are parts available to change the axle ratio to about 4?

Thanks for info...
Jim 1537

PS- It's already been hit twice, on fire, and painted, so please spare me the restoration comments!