Looking for KS/OK owners

Hello all,

I'm interesting in emailing/phone conversing with any Delorean owners
located in Kansas or Oklahoma. Still working on my own VIN which gets
closer everyday. I've been reading the list for quite some time and
don't hear of many in this area. Hopefully someone will prove me
wrong. Please reply privately via email. Thanks!

Matt Metzinger
VIN soon?