Re: [DML] Heat test

John

I think you are doing great things for our community.
However, I wonder about the fan cut-off switch on the
Fan Fix. It seems to do two things that I question.

First, it fixes a problem that really doesn't need
fixing. Second, and of greater concern to me is that
it requires one more thing to remember; ie., going on
a trip, turn off the fans, gain comfort in the fact
that you won't overheat because you are going highway
speeds, get into a strange town and get preoccupied
looking for an address and forget to look at the temp
guage - - fans not on and suddenly you are
overheating.

Now, if you could devise a temp controlled automatic
"turn-back-on" switch, I'd say you have something.

Just my 2¢.

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867