Re: [DML] Looking for a project Delorean

Re: [DML] Looking for a project Delorean

Just to give you an idea on a restoration project here is the run
down on mine.

I bought my Delorean (not running) in 1998...to this day I am still
restoring it and only 2 months ago did my engine start for the first
time in 6 years. I still have a lot of work to do on it and so far it
has cost me a total of ~$14,000 (that's including the purchase of the
car). It's a lot of fun IF you have the patience. Restoring a car is
not an over night process...it takes a lot of time and patience. I
did a full frame off restoration on my car and hopefully some time
this summer I will have the exterior and mechanics of it fully
restored.....I'll work on the interior restoration during the
winter/spring.

Steve