Re: [DML] window switch

In a message dated 7/3/01 10:20:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
westiething@xxxx writes:

> I was wonderin if the passinger window switch is narrower than the driver

No, they're supposed to be the same width. The only replacemwent switches
I'm aware of are narrower. Sounds like a replacement switch. Speaking of
which...

I carefully pulled out my window switches to spray contact cleaner and swap
them to see why my window wouldn't move. When I put them back in place, I
discovered that the little retainer tabs had sheared off on both switches, so
that the driver side switch seems loose, leaning out of position. Anyone got
a cure for that? And a suggestion for others how to prevent it? I grasped
each switch with my fingertips and carefully rocked it toward the front to
lever it out. Not carefully enough, evidently! :(

-Wayne
11174