[DML] Re: clutch life in a DMC?

One of the "dirty little secrets" of DMC clutches. The Centerforce IS
an OEM clutch, the same Valeo (brand) disc, with the same pressure
plate painted gold. Centerforce does add the weights that supposedly
increase the clamping action, I've had both and can honestly NOT tell
the difference in any way, except for price. My guess is that the
Centerforce makes a difference if you drive the car VERY hard i.e.
drag-racer style. I don't.

Dave Swingle