From: CBL302@xxxx
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2001 9:49 PM
Subject: Re: [DML] Re: plastic clutch line syndrome?

I Would think that a solid Stainless Steel(but bigger than above)
line attached to Flexable SHORT Braided Steel lines(at each end)
(slave and master) (to avoid flexing the solid line) would BE
superior to just a full length Braided Steel line(because of the
flexability,if not bolted to the frame every foot or less or so.That
is the reason car makers do not run full length flexable brake/clutch
lines.

Claude
000570